The #1 reason customers buy Milltronics is our Control.
Whether it’s a mill or a lathe, our controls are straightforward and easy-to-use. When programming you can choose between conversational, G-code or use a CAM system – whatever’s the most efficient way to program your parts.
We design, build and service the following types of machine tools:
- Tool Room Mills including quill-type or rigid head that can be run as manual, teach or full CNC
- Combo Lathes from tool room size to extra large that can be run as manual, teach or full CNC
- Vertical Machining Centers offered as general purpose, performance or heavy duty
- CNC Slant Bed Lathes that use the same control and software as our mills
- Bridge Mills that are very fast and require no special foundation
- Boring Mills that offer huge travels and great value
More Than 40 Years
We’ve been doing this for more than 40 years and have over 12,000 machines installed globally. And what all those customers will tell you is that if you choose Milltronics you will get a better built machine with more standard features for a great price.
Milltronics USA is located in Waconia, Minnesota and is a member of the Hurco Companies Machine Tool Group. We are a publicly traded company (HURC) listed on the NASDAQ exchange in the United States of America.
EASY TO USE CONTROLS
The Milltronics CNC control is straightforward and easy-to-use. Whether you choose Conversational programming, industry standard G&M code or use a CAD/CAM system, the 9000 CNC gives you the flexibility to use the most efficient program for each part.
Using a machine design process that is ISO 9001 certified, Milltronics starts with FEA analysis and designs accurate, rigid and reliable machines built to last. There are no shortcuts taken here.
Milltronics partners with top suppliers such as Yaskawa, Kenturn, Hiwin® and Grundfos. You can judge a machine tool builder by the company it keeps.
Milltronics controls are designed, built and supported by Milltronics. They are also designed to be upgradeable. With Milltronics CNC controls, you don’t have to miss out on new software or hardware advancements as time marches on.
We recognize that sometimes you need a machine fast. We work hard to make sure we have our most popular models in stock for quick shipment.