|Processor||Intel® Core i5-3610ME|
|Number of Cores||2|
|Processor Base Frequency||2.7 GHz|
|Max Turbo Frequency||3.3 GHz|
|System Memory Installed||4 GB|
|Disk Storage||120 GB|
|GPU Core Speed||600 MHz|
|Primary OS||Windows® Embedded 7|
|Real Time Extension||IntervalZero RTX|
|Keypad Type||ABS mid-travel with tactile feedback|
|Data Transfer||USB ports with Ethernet connectivity|
Milltronics is constantly refining our controls to simplify operation, shorten setup times and to provide set features to reduce cycle times. The 9000 Series CNC is our newest and upgraded control offered on VM Series machining centers. It features 120 GB disk storage, 4GB memory, mid-travel tactile keys and an enlarged 15″ LCD touch screen. It’s a Windows®-based platform and offers all the user-friendly features that Milltronics CNC controls are known for and more.
With its conversational programming, on screen help, intuitive menus, color graphics and prompted tool settings, the 9000 CNC helps new operators train faster and become more productive sooner. The 9000 CNC makes it the one machine in the shop that everyone can operate.
The 9000 CNC is packed with features that allow quick and confident operation of the CNC:
- Solid modeling graphics allows the operator to see a completed part prior to cutting.
- Mid program restart allows the operator to start anywhere in a program by verifying the graphics and then switching to Run Mode. It’s simple – no need for G&M code expertise!
- Handwheel run allows the operator to run a program in a controlled mode where motion only occurs while the handwheel is turning. This feature allows operators to verify programs with total control and complete confidence.
- The 9000 CNC features a dual-core processor and high speed motion control that is capable of executing 3,000 blocks per second. Execute the most demanding programs in the shortest time.
- The 9000 CNC is equipped with a 120 GB solid state drive, 4 GB RAM memory, USB ports and Ethernet connectivity.
The 9000 CNC allows operators to run parts programmed conversationally or toolpaths generated by a CAM system. Coupled with a super-fast motion control system, feature packed CNC and interface designed to expedite setup and operation, the 9000 CNC is the solution to helping your operator make parts faster and better.