Intuitive yet Powerful
With easy programming, on screen help, intuitive menus, color graphics and prompted tool settings, Milltronics controls help new operators train faster and become more productive sooner. More advanced operators appreciate that our controls are packed with features that allow quick and confident operation of the CNC:
- Solid model graphics allows you to see a completed part prior to cutting – unlike some competitors we intertwine our graphics with the motion system so you see exactly what the machine is going to do (not just a picture of the part)
- Handwheel run allows the you to run a program in a controlled mode where motion only occurs while the handwheel is turning allowing you to verify programs with total control and complete confidence
- Mid-program restart allows you to start anywhere in a program by verifying the graphics and then switching to Run Mode – it’s simple – no need for G&M code expertise!
- Milltronics CNC’s feature fast processors and high-speed motion control that can execute up to 3,000 blocks per second – run your most demanding programs in the shortest time
- We utilize a complex “Feed Forward” error correction algorithm that reduces inaccuracy caused by corner rounding and following error without compromising speed as well as true S curve acceleration and jerk correction – essential ingredients for high speed machining
- All our controls are PC-based so you get color monitors, large hard drives and memory, USB ports, Ethernet connectivity and more (for a lot less than the other guys charge).
Milltronics CNC Control Features
- VK Series
- MM/MB/RH Series
- BR Series
- ML Series
- SL Series
- Control upgrades/retrofits